In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

TBmpBtn no image / designer removes

Xailer English public forum
Responder
Hurricane
Contactar:

TBmpBtn no image / designer removes

Mensaje por Hurricane »

Hi,

TBtnBmp does not display file image (does not assign oBitmaps)
After selecting the file (in the application folder) with the assistant, it does not display in the designer, the oBitmaps property is empty.

Will display when:
enter the absolute path of the image (in the assistant or property) or;
edit the XFM :oBitmaps:="btn_gravar.bmp", compile and run, but if you change something in the designer, the property is lost.

TImage works: :oPicture := "BTN_GRAVAR.bmp"

Do you have any alternative?

regards
Developments | Trainings | Projects
Site | E-mail | Messenger | YouTube
Hurricane
Contactar:

Re: TBmpBtn no image / designer removes

Mensaje por Hurricane »

I attached a project.
If you compile and run it will display the image. Because I inserted a in XFM: :oBitmaps:="BMP_OK.bmp"
If you change the form, eg insert a label and save. The property will oBitmaps will be removed.

I did a temporary trick, When the form is automatically generated, I write it to another property that is read at runtime.
Adjuntos
btnBmp.zip
(3.4 KiB) Descargado 62 veces
jfgimenez
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por jfgimenez »

Hi,

I've just tested it here, and it works fine. I've assigned the oBitmaps property by using the file directly, not from resources, and every time I reopen the project it keeps showing the image
José F. Giménez
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
http://www.xailer.com
http://www.xailer.info
Hurricane
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hurricane »

Hi,

the image is not displayed in the designer and the property will be removed (...)

video to demonstrate (Facebook/Xailer)
jfgimenez escribió: Jue Mar 02, 2023 8:57 pm I've just tested it here, and it works fine. I've assigned the oBitmaps property by using the file directly, not from resources, and every time I reopen the project it keeps showing the image
Regards,
jfgimenez
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por jfgimenez »

Hi,

it's fixed now. Thanks for your report. It will be available in the next Xailer release.

Meanwhile, you may open the project by double clicking on the .xpj file, instead of opening the IDE before. This way it works.
José F. Giménez
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
http://www.xailer.com
http://www.xailer.info
Hurricane
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hurricane »

Hi José,
thanks.
jfgimenez escribió: Vie Mar 03, 2023 5:48 pm it's fixed now. Thanks for your report. It will be available in the next Xailer release.
yes I know. I have other installations (shown in the video), another version that would open the project.
jfgimenez escribió: Vie Mar 03, 2023 5:48 pm Meanwhile, you may open the project by double clicking on the .xpj file, instead of opening the IDE before. This way it works.
Regards,
Responder