In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

New() metod parameter

FastReport for Xailer & [x]Harbour (English/Spanish)
Responder
proxima

New() metod parameter

Mensaje por proxima »

Hi,
In Sergey's version parameter of frReportManager:new() method was not the report file name but path of the dll file f.e.:
oFrnPrn := FrReportManager():new( cFrhSysPat+"FrSystH.dll" ). We use this approach and put a file on server side in a common path (usually proximadll ) so is easy to replace it with newer version and all our programs/modules can easy find it ( thay are placed in different sub paths of main directory ). Now we can't find a way to tell to FastReport where is dll file placed. Is it possible to restore this or we are missing something ?
Andrzej Morgiewicz
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

New() metod parameter

Mensaje por ignacio »

Hello,
There is no a explicit method New() on Sergey frReportManager class. I guess you are talking about the Init() method.
I'm afraid the DLL must be on the executable directory or in the system path.
Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

New() metod parameter

Mensaje por ignacio »

ignacio escribió el mar, 05 noviembre 2013 10:38Hello,
There is no a explicit method New() on Sergey frReportManager class. I guess you are talking about the Init() method.
I'm afraid the DLL must be on the executable directory or in the system path.
Regards,

On next revision there will be a new class var with the name cDllPath for that purpose.
Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
Responder