In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

After final executable, undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HB_GT_WIN'

Xailer professional forum in English
Responder
DC

After final executable, undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HB_GT_WIN'

Mensaje por DC »

Hi,

I still have an Xailer laptop with 5.03. I've been debugging and running an executable with no problems.

However, after removing Debug info, and trying to build the final executable, it will no longer link and create the exe.

The error is

C:/Xailer/hb32/Lib/Win/mingw/libhbrtl.a(gtsys.o):gtsys.c:(.text+0x1): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HB_GT_WIN'
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Re: After final executable, undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HB_GT_WIN'

Mensaje por ignacio »

DC escribió:Hi,

I still have an Xailer laptop with 5.03. I've been debugging and running an executable with no problems.

However, after removing Debug info, and trying to build the final executable, it will no longer link and create the exe.

The error is

C:/Xailer/hb32/Lib/Win/mingw/libhbrtl.a(gtsys.o):gtsys.c:(.text+0x1): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HB_GT_WIN'
Surely is a library missing. The easiest way to revert to default a project is to change its compiler from BCC to MINGW or viceversa, and the restore to is original state.
2019-07-01 13_56_32.png
2019-07-01 13_56_32.png (6.45 KiB) Visto 26096 veces
Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
DC

Re: After final executable, undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HB_GT_WIN'

Mensaje por DC »

Ok, thanks.

ignacio escribió:
DC escribió:Hi,

The error is

Surely is a library missing. The easiest way to revert to default a project is to change its compiler from BCC to MINGW or viceversa, and the restore to is original state.

2019-07-01 13_56_32.png

Regards,
Responder