In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

Xailer 7.1.1 portable - how to upgrade?

Xailer professional forum in English
Responder
DC

Xailer 7.1.1 portable - how to upgrade?

Mensaje por DC »

Hi,

I have 2 Xailer Enterprise 7.0.9 installations on 2 desktops, and a Portable on a microsd drive.

How do I upgrade the Portable with xailer711.exe? The setup is defaulting to the C:\Xailer ; it's not showing a Portable option.

Sorry, I don't recall how I installed the Portable version a couple of months ago.

Regards,
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Re: Xailer 7.1.1 portable - how to upgrade?

Mensaje por ignacio »

Contact sales department indicating your serial number. TIA

Regards
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
DC

Mensaje por DC »

Will do, thanks Ignacio.

By the way, one oddity I've noticed before, regarding these posts - the responses don't show up in my registered email inbox. The "Notify me when a reply is posted" checkbox is selected, but I find out about the response, only when I happen to visit the forum.

Regards,

DC
ignacio escribió: Sab Jul 17, 2021 7:03 pm Contact sales department indicating your serial number. TIA

Regards
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ignacio »

Hello,

I hope the Email problem is fixed. I've looking at your portable version issue and I believe is correct. The Enterprise version wich ends with 186C corresponds with the portable version wich ends with 2074. Both serial numbers have the same subscription end date: 04-26-2022.

Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
DC

Mensaje por DC »

Ok, thanks Ignacio, I'll give the installations another try. I just seem to recall a Portable option showing up during the installation, but I didn't see that this time.

ignacio escribió: Lun Jul 19, 2021 10:07 am Hello,

I hope the Email problem is fixed. I've looking at your portable version issue and I believe is correct. The Enterprise version wich ends with 186C corresponds with the portable version wich ends with 2074. Both serial numbers have the same subscription end date: 04-26-2022.

Regards,
Responder