In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

My previous post, seems to be missing from the forum

Xailer English public forum
Responder
DC

My previous post, seems to be missing from the forum

Mensaje por DC »

Hi,

I had a question about passing data from one main form to secondary forms, maybe a month or so ago. But it seems to be removed.

I would post the question on the Pro forum, but my ID and password have never worked there. Xailer support tried to set me up with a Pro password a few years ago, but it never worked.
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Re: My previous post, seems to be missing from the forum

Mensaje por ignacio »

Hello,

See the thread 'Error forums' for further information about your lost message. In order to have access to PRO forum you should use the same Email account you use in Xailer registration. That' all.

Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
Responder