In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

Adaptation of TMS Cloud pack to Xailer

Xailer English public forum
Responder

Are you interested on purchasing an adaptation of TMS Cloud pack to Xailer at a price of 200 €

La encuesta terminó el Sab Ago 22, 2015 10:05 am

Yes
50%
No
50%

Votos totales: 4
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Adaptation of TMS Cloud pack to Xailer

Mensaje por ignacio »

Dear Xailer users,

We are considering the possibility of making an adaptation of TMS Cloud software pack, which is a very extensive set of components to access all kinds of cloud services, such as:
  • Dropbox
    One drive
    Google drive
    Box
    Google
    You tube
    Twitter
    Facebook
Further information on the following link: https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/cloudpack.asp

The component price sold directly by TMS Software is 150 € and our intention is to increase the price up to 200 € to make it worth it. However, this will depend on your interest on the product. For this reason I have prepared a survey to see if there is interest or not. The survey will be visible for 30 days and then depending on the number of interested people, we will create a booking order process with a small discount in which you will need to pay half the price of the tool with our commitment to complete the adaptation in a maximum of 40 days. I hope it is of your interest.

Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
ChrisGillard

Re: Adaptation of TMS Cloud pack to Xailer

Mensaje por ChrisGillard »

Hi Ignacio,

Sounds interesting, seems like that would open some useful possibilities.

I would be happy to sign up for that.

Let me know if you need anything else form me at this stage.

Regards

Chris
Cassiano de Oliveira

Mensaje por Cassiano de Oliveira »

Para que serve TMS Cloud pack ?

Qual a utilidade?
Hurricane
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hurricane »

Olá Cassiano,

o Ignacio postou o link com as informações, resumindo, são rotinas para integrações com alguns serviços de nuvem e redes sociais.
Consulte as características (traduzidas via Translate)
Cassiano de Oliveira escribió:Para que serve TMS Cloud pack ?

Qual a utilidade?
Cassiano de Oliveira

Mensaje por Cassiano de Oliveira »

Vlw Hurricane, tinha dado uma olhada e entendido por cima, mas obrigado pelo esclarecimento, aproveitando, vc acha q é útil isso? Não seria melhor algo a nível de Mobile?

[]´s
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ignacio »

Hello,

Due the low interest on the product, its creation has been discarded. Thank you to everyone that did participate on the poll.

Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
Responder