In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

TMS FlexCel control

Xailer English public forum
Responder
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

TMS FlexCel control

Mensaje por ignacio »

Hello,
We have reached an agreement with TMS software to adapt any of its controls to Xailer. The catalog of TMS is stunning and depending on the control we can have a more or less complex adaptation to Xailer. We are initially considering the possibility of adapting its Flexcel control that allows creation and reading Excel files completely autonomously (does not require Excel to be installed on the end user's machine).
Our intention is that the price of the product adapted to Xailer not exceed the price of TMS itself in the case of Flexcel is 125 euros. The original product Flexcel and its license will also be delivered with our product.
This is the link to the product FLEXCEL case you want to have a look:
http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/flexcel.asp
With this message I leave a small survey about FLEXCEL interest which will be operational only one week.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
ChrisGillard

TMS FlexCel control

Mensaje por ChrisGillard »

Hi Ignacio,
Have only just seen this post as I have been in Barbados for 10 days!!
We used TMS components many years ago from Delphi and found them very useful and its good to see they still exist.
We would find FlExcel useful and would be prepared to pay for that possibility.
We currently can write Excel files but it does rely on the user having excel on their PC.
It would be really also VERY useful if we could use FlExcel from our console mode Harbour (NON Xailer) applications.
That would be even better!
Regards
Chris Gillard
ftwein

Re: TMS FlexCel control

Mensaje por ftwein »

Hello,
Does the intention to adapt Flexcel still exist ?
Regards,
Fausto Di Creddo Trautwein
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Re: TMS FlexCel control

Mensaje por ignacio »

Hello,

I'm afraid there is no interest on FlexCel, I guess is because with the OLE connection is enough for almost every one. Sorry.

Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
Responder