As of today, April 22, 2020, you can only qualify for the update + support of any product, if it is carried out within the first three months from the end of the support date or last update. However, the update before the end of said support period will include a 10% discount (non-cumulative discount) that can be requested when filling out the update form.
Until now the update was possible if it was done within the following year from the end of the support date. That is, the period is reduced from 12 to 3 months. We understand that this new update policy continues to be generous since it is normal in other software manufacturers not to offer any grace period, nor to offer any discount if it is done on time.
In order not to harm any user who has ended the support period. The following mechanisms are established:
- You will be able to access the update if your end of support period is after April 22, 2019
- You can access the 10% discount if your support end period is after January 22, 2020
For Xailer 7 we cannot give you a publication date yet, but it will have important improvements:
- Full support of Microsoft's Chromium Edge as visual control.
- Control to view PDF documents very light and incredibly fast.
- Asynchronous and future functions or promises (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futures_and_promises)
- Adaptation to the latest versions of Harbor which allows us to support SSL 1.1.1
- Animations of controls with multiple effects such as boat, elastic, etc.
- New controls adapted to the Windows 10 style: Checkboxes, Radio buttons, listboxes, combobox, ProgressBar, Trackbar, Calendar, TDateEdit, Groupbox and their corresponding Data Controls (Enterprise only)
- New controls like TProgressCircle and TCircularImage (Enterprise only)
- Ability to change the font throughout the application from the IDE
A cordial greeting