In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

Last TDBBrowse column behaviour

Xailer professional forum in English
Responder
Xailer

Mensaje por Xailer »

Hello Jose, Ignacio
I know that is a silly quastion but i face out the folowing situation. I have a TDBBrowse with 5 columns the OnExit event fired correctly in the four of them ( if i return .F. stays in the column). The problem is when i return a .F. value in the last column the onExit event seems to fired correctly, but if a send a .F. value not stays in the last column but fires the postedit event of the browser and cause the end of editing (wrong because i already have return a .F. value in the last column OnExit event)
Is there any way to solve this
Best Regards
Dionisis Divaris
SGS-soft
Home Page :
Support at :support.sgs@gmail.com[/email]
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ignacio »

Xailer escribió el mar, 18 septiembre 2012 08:46Hello Jose, Ignacio
I know that is a silly quastion but i face out the folowing situation. I have a TDBBrowse with 5 columns the OnExit event fired correctly in the four of them ( if i return .F. stays in the column). The problem is when i return a .F. value in the last column the onExit event seems to fired correctly, but if a send a .F. value not stays in the last column but fires the postedit event of the browser and cause the end of editing (wrong because i already have return a .F. value in the last column OnExit event)
Is there any way to solve this
Best Regards
Please try with the attached file.
Regards,

Attached files GridEdit.rar (6.9 KB)Â
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
Xailer

Mensaje por Xailer »

Hello Ignacio
Many thanks, work's ok now. This is to be considered as a fix with the next version?
T.I.A
Dionisis Divaris
SGS-soft
Home Page :
Support at :support.sgs@gmail.com[/email]
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ignacio »

Xailer escribió el mar, 18 septiembre 2012 15:40Hello Ignacio
Many thanks, work's ok now. This is to be considered as a fix with the next version?
T.I.A
Off course!
Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
Responder