In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

LoadFromFile fault

FastReport for Xailer & [x]Harbour (English/Spanish)
Responder
Hurricane
Contactar:

LoadFromFile fault

Mensaje por Hurricane »

When I try to load the FR3 file (500 pages or more), Takes a while and failure occurs:
erro_frx.png
erro_frx.png (51.39 KiB) Visto 25972 veces
Example code:

Código: Seleccionar todo

function main(cFilePrn)
   with object frReportManager():new()
      :loadFromFile(cFilePrn)
      :showReport()
      :DestroyFR()
   end with
   return nil

I tried:
Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1702081836)
Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1503071916)
Harbour/Mingw/Console
Harbour/BCC7/Console
FRX (demo) v1.5.1609.7

I executed: Win7/64 bits and Win10/64 bits

Only worked with the file with 100 pages. I have attached 2 FR3 files, one with 100 other pages with 1000 pages.

With the FR (Sergey) version, the same code above and even FR3 file with more than 1700 pages, displays the preview successfully and instantly.
Adjuntos
script_fr3.zip
(4.47 KiB) Descargado 797 veces
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Re: LoadFromFile fault

Mensaje por ignacio »

Great for Sergey!! In case you are legitimate user of FRX, please contact privately giving your serial number.

Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
Hurricane
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hurricane »

I do not have serial, and as I described I used the demo version, but will not analyze the fault ?? (Does not occur only with loadFromFile)
I gave attention to synthesize for your analysis.

The routine I'm doing will be useful for current and new FRX users that I will encourage. Please let me know what you will do to let me know if I continue or stop development with the FRX.
ignacio escribió:Great for Sergey!! In case you are legitimate user of FRX, please contact privately giving your serial number.
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ignacio »

Hurricane escribió:I do not have serial, and as I described I used the demo version, but will not analyze the fault ?? (Does not occur only with loadFromFile)
I gave attention to synthesize for your analysis.

The routine I'm doing will be useful for current and new FRX users that I will encourage. Please let me know what you will do to let me know if I continue or stop development with the FRX.
ignacio escribió:Great for Sergey!! In case you are legitimate user of FRX, please contact privately giving your serial number.
With the demo version you can only see five pages. Surely your hack to show more than five pages is the problem. Our aim is to give great support for only registered users. I'm afraid we are not 'developers without borders'. Sorry.

Bye
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
Hurricane
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hurricane »

Oh my god! There is no hack, of course it is limited and only displays 5 pages. The file with 100 pages does not crash.

A DEMO version is for testing the quality, it can also help me to CREATE PRODUCTS FOR THIRD PARTIES, and also can hide several bugs, and it looks like I found a great BUG in a basic test. I've done the job of synthesizing, performing many tests with important information for your analysis and that's how it treats us? Review your posture.

Do not fool yourself, you are not supporting me, but I am giving you the opportunity to check out, improve your product.

The demo version of Sergey, in addition to working with more than 1700 pages and fast loading, allows preview of all pages (printing only 5 pages).
Cassiano de Oliveira

Mensaje por Cassiano de Oliveira »

Ignacio, what Eric said made sense, if moving to 5 page printing limitation instead of preview would help in testing and leverage the product, besides that regardless of supporting it the issue could be verified and if it is something in the Correct / improve product for users who pay for it. (by Google Translator)

[] ´s
Responder