In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

Error Loading Frx

FastReport for Xailer & [x]Harbour (English/Spanish)
Responder
Milan Mehta

Error Loading Frx

Mensaje por Milan Mehta »

I suddenly started having problem with a project using Frx.
My following code started giving problem. When I run the program execution at this point, windows gives out error :
"windows has stopped working."
WITH OBJECT oReport := TFastReport():New( Self )
:AddDataSet( "MemDataSet", AppData:F201MEMDATASET )
:cFileName := cFr3FileName
:Create()
:ShowReport()
:End()
END WITH
However if I remove :cFileName := cFr3FileName line from the code, it works fine. I can manually select the same file and it works fine.
What has gone wrong ?
Secondly I tried downloading the latest Harbour nightly build and tried to compile the application. It gives out following error while linking :
"D:Xailer3.2hb32compmingwBinld: cannot find -lxharbour"
Kindly guide.
TIA
Milan.
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Error Loading Frx

Mensaje por ignacio »

Hello,
With the information given is not possible to know what can be happening. BTW, the error message does not help either. If you could make a small sample that reproduces your error it will be great.
About the Harbour night build: we can not assure it will work with Harbour lastest night build since obviously that is out of our hands. BTW, you can try to copy the missing library from our MinGw installation.
Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
Responder