In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

Project Export

Xailer professional forum in English
Responder
orangesocks

Project Export

Mensaje por orangesocks »

Hi,
I'm using Xailer 2.7.1 on Win7 Pro x64 and the project export function doesn't work anymore.
I attach a screenshot of the problem.
Regards, Giuseppe

Attached files
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Project Export

Mensaje por ignacio »

orangesocks escribió el lun, 05 noviembre 2012 10:24Hi,
I'm using Xailer 2.7.1 on Win7 Pro x64 and the project export function doesn't work anymore.
I attach a screenshot of the problem.
Regards, Giuseppe
Hello,
Sorry, I could not reproduce your error and I'm using exactly the same OS configuration. I hope someone else can give us some feedback about this.
Could you try with any Xailer sample to see if it also fails? TIA.
Regards
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
orangesocks

Project Export

Mensaje por orangesocks »

Hi Ignacio,
sorry my fault.
In 2.6 I made a folder for all my projects and a separate folder to save the backups to.
I've installed 2.7.1 in a new folder and copied all my project to this new folder, but forgot to add this backup folder while the project configuration still pointed to the backup folder.
I've added the backup folder and rerun the export and everything is working fine now.
BTW It would be nice if the export procedure checks and builds the backup folders. I'm a little lazy you know
Sorry again for any inconveniece.
Regards Giuseppe
Responder