In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

Ignacio friend, what is happening?

Xailer professional forum in English
Responder
Hurricane
Contactar:

Ignacio friend, what is happening?

Mensaje por Hurricane »

what's happening with you ??? About my access and profile forum:

After you began to modify the forum several times, losing messages, password, etc., began to confusion: Yesterday I made a new password (again) and changed my e-mail profile, then my login has been blocked and since you not properly fix and worse, you affirm login name and e-mail that are not mine.

Regards.
Última edición por Hurricane el Vie May 01, 2015 3:30 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Re: Ignacio friend, what is happening?

Mensaje por ignacio »

hugo.png
hugo.png (16.35 KiB) Visto 5579 veces
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
https://www.xailer.com
Hurricane
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hurricane »

That means nothing to me, the name that you make up in your system, it is your responsibility, I never spent that name and e-mail.

You created my user forum (does not make sense his confusion), my access in Xailer Pro had to be set for you, everything was correct. Now in my profile with this email from someone else, if I hit, I will lose my access here again, you still associating wrong.

Good thing my license Xailer is correct, name and e-mail.

I am entrenched their attitude and lack of respect, you show very confusing and worse, this totally ignoring the complaint and the solution to your customer.
Developments | Trainings | Projects
Site | E-mail | Messenger | YouTube
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ignacio »

Hurricane escribió:That means nothing to me, the name that you make up in your system, it is your responsibility, I never spent that name and e-mail.

You created my user forum (does not make sense his confusion), my access in Xailer Pro had to be set for you, everything was correct. Now in my profile with this email from someone else, if I hit, I will lose my access here again, you still associating wrong.

Good thing my license Xailer is correct, name and e-mail.

I am entrenched their attitude and lack of respect, you show very confusing and worse, this totally ignoring the complaint and the solution to your customer.
Hello,

Sorry but I'm completely overwhelm with this issue, believe me. Please confirm A UNIQUE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE FORUM AND XAILER REGISTRY. TIA.

Regards,
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
Hurricane
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hurricane »

It's too tiring. The problem still continues, you do not depend on me for that.

Any request, always step you my e-mail (eti.br) corresponding to license and my serial.
When you made the maintenance forum, I was without my access in Xailer Pro and my profile was my e-mail (yahoo), so I changed (eti.br) and my login has been blocked.
I complained and you enabled my login, but not my access in Xailer Pro.
I complained, but his absurd solution was to put an e-mail from someone else on my profile.

Your way to meet a client and not settle for something extremely simple (problem you caused yourself), it makes no sense for an administrator and seller. No matter who was wrong, but you are solely responsible to solve, but ignores almost entirely the client.
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ignacio »

We use the Xailer client registration Email to set privileges on the forum. Is as simple as that. We believe is the easiest way FOR ALL OF YOU, not four ourselves.
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
Hurricane
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hurricane »

Sorry, but you do not want to understand, you are kidding or you can not read, I repeat:

I SENT YOU MY XAILER CLIENT REGISTRATION E-MAIL AND SERIAL, SEVERAL TIMES, BUT YOU STILL PUTTING AN E-MAIL OF ANOTHER PERSON IN MY PROFILE. ONLY YOU ARE SO CONFUSED, IGNORING A CLIENT AND WANT NOT REPAIR ERROR (OWN).

YOU WRONG, YOU PUT AN E-MAIL IS NOT MY ON MY PROFILE, UNDERSTAND NOW ???

;) :D
thanks
ignacio escribió:We use the Xailer client registration Email to set privileges on the forum. Is as simple as that. We believe is the easiest way FOR ALL OF YOU, not four ourselves.
ignacio
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ignacio »

Send a private message with the correct email address. TIA.
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
Hurricane
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hurricane »

email sent.
Thanks. :)
Hurricane
Contactar: